Code is redeemable for one free regular-priced entrée. Limit one use and one free entrée per order; valid online and in-app only, for orders through participating Chipotle locations in the U.S. Offer expires on 12/18/2020. Redemption is subject to availability. Not valid on catering orders or delivery orders through third-party platforms. May not be combined with other offers. Additional restrictions may apply. Void where prohibited.
This promotion is conducted by Farmlink and CMG Strategy Co., LLC, for and on behalf of the Chipotle Mexican Grill group of companies (“Chipotle”), on the terms and conditions set forth below. By participating in this promotion, participants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and any other rules and regulations adopted by Farmlink and Chipotle.
1. No purchase necessary to participate. Void where prohibited. Ordinary mobile service and text message charges apply.
2. The promotion will be conducted via Farmlink social media channels including but not necessarily limited to Instagram (the “Farmlink Channels”), via announcement of an alphanumeric code (each, an “Offer Code”) entitling the first 1,000 respondents (the “Redemption Limit”) to a code valid for a free entrée from Chipotle. Following Farmlink’s announcement of an Offer Code on any Farmlink Channel, responses can be submitted by texting the Offer Code to 888222 or another number specified in the announcement of the Offer Code. No other method to claim a code is permitted. Promotion limited to the Redemption Limit for each Offer Code, unless extended by Chipotle in its sole discretion. All determinations by Farmlink or Chipotle are final and binding and not subject to challenge or appeal.
3. The first eligible responses submitted in accordance with the offer criteria, up to the designated Redemption Limit in each instance, will receive a text message containing a redemption code (each, a “Redemption Code”) that can be redeemed in accordance with these Terms and Conditions for one free regular menu entrée item at participating Chipotle restaurants in the United States. Odds of receiving a Redemption Code depend on number of Offer Codes and the number of responses received. The number of Redemption Codes available is limited to the Redemption Limit as specified in the offer announcement, subject to the availability of additional Redemption Codes pursuant to bonus offers initiated by Chipotle in its sole discretion. Neither Farmlink nor Chipotle is responsible for late, misdirected, corrupted, or incomplete responses. No mechanically reproduced, illegible, incomplete, forged, software-generated or other automated multiple responses will be accepted.
4. No substitution for or transfer of Redemption Codes permitted; other restrictions apply. The Redemption Codes have no cash value and Redemption Codes may not be redeemed for cash. Redemption Codes must be used by the deadline specified with the Redemption Code or they expire. There is a limit of one free entrée per Redemption Code and/or per mobile number during the promotion. Chipotle may in its sole discretion reject responses from winners in other Chipotle promotions conducted within six months prior to this promotion.
5. Any applicable taxes are the sole responsibility of the recipients of a Redemption Code. Responses must be from a mobile number issued within the United States in order to be eligible for a Redemption Code.
6. Farmlink and Chipotle reserve the right to implement policies and procedures as may be necessary to enforce compliance with these Terms and Conditions. Farmlink and Chipotle reserve the right to modify, extend, suspend, or terminate the promotion if they determine, in their discretion, that the promotion is technically impaired or corrupted or that fraud or technical problems, failures or malfunctions or other causes beyond Farmlink’s and/or Chipotle’s reasonable control have destroyed or severely undermined or to any degree impaired the integrity, administration, security, proper functioning and/or feasibility of the promotion as contemplated herein.
7. Neither Farmlink nor Chipotle assumes responsibility for any malfunctions, errors or failures that are human or technical in nature. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, neither Farmlink nor Chipotle is responsible for miscommunications, or for any technical malfunctions, failures, difficulties or other errors of any kind or nature; or for the incorrect or inaccurate capture of information, or the failure to capture any information. Chipotle reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who is found to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the promotion, to be acting in violation of these Terms and Conditions, or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with the intent to disrupt or undermine the legitimate operation of the promotion, or to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person.
8. ARBITRATION PROVISION: By participating in this promotion, each participant (and any minor participant’s parent or legal guardian) agrees: (i) that any and all disputes the participant may have with, or claims participant may have against, Farmlink, Chipotle, or any of their affiliates, relating to, arising out of or connected in any way with (a) the promotion, (b) the issuance or redemption of any Redemption Code, and/or (c) the determination of the scope or applicability of this agreement to arbitrate, will be resolved exclusively by final and binding arbitration conducted in accordance with the rules of JAMS; (ii) this arbitration agreement is made pursuant to a transaction involving interstate commerce, and shall be governed by the Federal Arbitration Act (“FAA”), 9 U.S.C. §§ 1-16; (iii) the arbitration shall be held in Orange County, California; (iv) the arbitrator’s decision shall be controlled by the terms and conditions of these Terms and Conditions and any of the other agreements referenced herein that the applicable participant may have entered into in connection with the promotion; (v) the arbitrator shall apply Delaware law consistent with the FAA and applicable statutes of limitations, and shall honor claims of privilege recognized at law; (vi) there shall be no authority for any claims to be arbitrated on a class or representative basis, arbitration can decide only participant’s, Farmlink’s, and/or Chipotle’s individual claims; the arbitrator may not consolidate or join the claims of other persons or parties who may be similarly situated; (vii) the arbitrator shall not have the power to award punitive damages against the participant, Farmlink, or Chipotle; (viii) in the event that the administrative fees and deposits that must be paid to initiate arbitration against Farmlink and/or Chipotle exceed $125 USD, and participant is unable (or not required under the rules of JAMS) to pay any fees and deposits that exceed this amount, Chipotle agrees to pay them and/or forward them on participant’s behalf, subject to ultimate allocation by the arbitrator; (ix) if the participant is able to demonstrate that the costs of arbitration will be prohibitive as compared to the costs of litigation, Chipotle will pay as much of participant’s filing and hearing fees in connection with the arbitration as the arbitrator deems necessary to prevent the arbitration from being cost-prohibitive; and (x) with the exception of subpart (vi) above, if any part of this arbitration provision is deemed to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal, or otherwise conflicts with the rules of JAMS, then the balance of this arbitration provision shall remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with its terms as if the invalid, unenforceable, illegal or conflicting provision were not contained herein. If, however, subpart (vi) is found to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal, then the entirety of this arbitration provision shall be null and void, and none of the participant, Farmlink, or Chipotle shall be entitled to arbitrate their dispute. For more information on the rules of JAMS, visit their website at www.jamsadr.com.
9. This promotion is sponsored by CMG Strategy Co., LLC, 610 Newport Center Drive, Suite 1400, Newport Beach, CA, 92660. Except as provided herein the promotion is not affiliated with or authorized, endorsed or sponsored by any third party. Except as otherwise disclosed by Farmlink or Chipotle, the use of any trade name or trademark of any third party is for identification and reference purposes only and does not imply any association between the trademark owner and Farmlink or Chipotle, as applicable.